$35 PER PERSON
- All transfer as per itinerary
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing’s as per itinerary
- All site entrance tickets
- All meals as per itinerary
- Daily 1 liter of drinking water per person
- In divisional cities we will use AC transportation and in country side we will use 3WD/ 4WD vehicle, Minivan or Bus. If required, we may use rickshaw/ auto/ boat.
- In the countryside all accommodation will be on standard double/ twin share basis. At the same time, food will be provided from the best available restaurant nearby.
PACKAGE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Hotel extras ( such as telephone calls, bar bills, laundry services), travel insurance, medical insurance, visa application fees, alcoholic beverages, personal expenses such as items of personal nature, gratuity to guides and drivers, international airfare/ bus tickets, airport / border cost, excess baggage charges, changes of arrival, departure flights, additional services, any charges of force majeure beyond our control, any excursions/ food / drinks other than mentioned above
DAY 01: Old Capital Sonargaon
Our guide will pick you from your hotel at 08:00 and will take to the Sonargaon city, old capital of Bangladesh. After reaching the city, you will visit UNESCO intangible world heritage jamdani weaving village in Rupgonj. After that you will procced to Folklore and art museam and visit the only folklore and art museum of Bangladesh in Sonargaon. Inside the museam, you will see the craft and art of Bengal showcased in the museam and also visit some beautiful jamidar palace complexes. Another attractive place you will visit there is Panam city which is one of the abounded cities of the old. Once it was home for rich Bengali Hindu merchants and later during the war time, the buildings were abounded. After visiting all these, guide will take you to Boidder bazar boat terminal and take a relax boat tour with engine boat in Meghna river. You can see the beauty of river life, nature and beautiful landscapes. After the boat ride, journey toward Dhaka will start and the car will drop you at your hotel after reaching Dhaka around 18:00.